Savills management and operational audit can give you a fresh perspective on how your hotel is operated. We are able to offer you oversight of your chosen operator, as well as advice on repositioning the property to ensure that aesthetics, facilities and operating performance are optimized for maximum asset value and profitability.
We strive to assist hotel to achieve performance better than market benchmarks, as to project the asset and minimize the risks.
We are able to deliver unrivalled value to ownership across the following areas:
- Control – implementing directives and controls to optimize hotel operating performance
- Supervise – examining contractual commitments, cash flows, budget and marketing plans to protect the value and physical condition of the property
- Auditing – investment expenditure and optimizing operating yields
- Maximizing – the economic value of your hotel and define disposal strategy
- Monitoring the performance of the hotel
- Benchmarking the hotel performance with the competition
- Monitoring and reviewing asset management and marketing reports
- Monitoring the physical asset and servicing of the property
- Reviewing proposed capital expenditure
- Identifying key areas for improving operating performance
- Working capital cash flow analysis
- Budget reviews