Project consultancy and sole agent services for developers：
- Pre-leasing and marketing consultancy
- Project positioning analysis
- Tenant profile and size analysis
- Pricing and leasing strategy
- Advice on the of different layouts, design and decoration
- Advice on project amenities and services
- Exclusive on-site leasing services and operational advice
- Leasing progress and market dynamics report
- Performance report on competing projects
- Increased project exposure through Savills multi-channel marketing
- Project promotion planning
Leasing and asset management services for private landlords：
- Site inspection and advice on decoration and furniture
- Marketing projects and coordinating viewings
- Lease negotiation and signing
- Rent payment arrangement and ongoing asset management
- Advice on rent reviews
Savills provides a full set of services to institutional owners, private investors and developers interested and active in the residential leasing market. With a deep understanding of the market dynamics, we can provide a wealth of expertise, to ensure the right positioning and strategy for a portfolio, leading to optimal returns. Our strength lies in：
- One-stop property solutions
- Various client channels
- Dedicated efforts to effectively drive occupancy
- Maximised rental income and project exposure that enhances asset value
- Extensive practical experience
What do we do?
The landlord representation division provides a fully range of consultancy and agency services for developers, investment firms and institutional owners, as well as private landlords. Our team is a leader for residential leasing projects, with unrivaled expertise in all segments of the market. Savills strong presence and reputation is the result of dedicated, professional and experienced team members who have contributed to the expansion of our portfolio, which features a mix of projects with Savills as the sole leasing agent.
How do we work?
At Savills, we believe the success of a project lies in strong preparation and good planning at each and every stage. Through our many years of experience, we have tailored a full outsource service package to meet our clients' needs, including pre-leasing consultancy, on-site leasing, marketing and promotional services, tenancy management and continued support. Our aim is to enable our clients to achieve their return on investment by utilising our knowledge, database, network, client resources and workforce.
Who do we work for?
We are proud to be the preferred choice of mainland Chinese developers and private investors, foreign investment firms and developers, as well as hotel apartment operators.